Apply for USAFA BAA 2021 CALL0002
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Space Domain Awareness Grand Challenge – Ground-Based Spectral Signatures of Satellites" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 12, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC)
Previous opportunity: Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2021 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Announcement for Funding
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA BAA 2021 CALL0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2021 CALL0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0059||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Disability and Pregnancy|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0062||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC)|
|31310021K0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Research and Development Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP IIRA||CDMRP PRMRP Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP DA||CDMRP PRMRP Discovery Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP TTDA||CDMRP PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP CTA||CDMRP PRMRP Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRMRP FPA||CDMRP PRMRP Focused Program Award|
|DE FOA 0002492||ARPA-E AND ENVIRONMENTAL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM DEMONSTRATION PARTNERSHIP 2.0|
|DE FOA 0002463||FY2021 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|DE FOA 0002489||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science and Engineering|
|21 571||Broadening Participation in Computing|
|21 572||NSF Convergence Accelerator Phases I and II for the 2021 Cohort|
|DE FOA 0002499||Request for Information (RFI): Nonconventional Fusion Approaches and Energy Applications|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0004||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Department of Defense Space University Research Initiative|
|W911NF 19 S 0013 RFP 01||Special Notice - Request for Proposal for Biotechnology Center of Excellence|
|W911NF 19 S 0013 RFP 02||Special Notice - Request for Proposal for Materials Science Center of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0002482||Integrated Computational and Data Infrastructure (ICDI) for Scientific Discovery|
|21 570||Launching Early-Career Academic Pathways in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences (LEAPS-MPS)|
|W81XWH 21 ARP CDA||DOD Autism Research Progtam, Career Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2021 CALL0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.