Apply for USDA NRCS PIA MULTI 21 NOFO0001062
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2021 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Announcement for Funding" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902, 10.912, 10.917, 10.924.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2021 Applicants must submit their applications via Grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern Time on April 26, 2021. Questions regarding this notice of funding opportunity (NFO) may be submitted until April 7, 2021, via email to the Federal Awarding Agency Contact (see section H. of the NFO) with the Opportunity Number in the subject line. Responses to questions posed will be posted on Grants.gov approximately two weeks before the application due date. A webinar for applicants is scheduled for March 10, 2021, at 2 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time. Information on how to participate in the webinar will be posted to the NRCS PIA website (https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/events/pia/newsroom/events/eventDate3-2021)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Space Domain Awareness Grand Challenge – Ground-Based Spectral Signatures of Satellites
Previous opportunity: DRL Strengthening Civil Society in Sri Lanka
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS PIA MULTI 21 NOFO0001062
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS PIA MULTI 21 NOFO0001062) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 001 NOFO0001064||2021 STATE CIG|
|USDA NRCS PR CPC 21 NOFO0001067||Caribbean Partners for Conservation (CPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – Caribbean Area|
|USDA NRCS IL CTA 21 001 NOFO0001077||NRCS-IL Conservation Technical Assitance-Surveying Aides|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 21 001 NOFO0001064||2021 LA State CIG|
|USDA NRCS IL CTA 21 002 NOFO0001081||FY21 NRCS-IL Monarch Butterfly Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 21 NOFO0001051||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Idaho|
|USDA NRCS SC CIG 21 NOFO0001084||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS MA CIG NOFO0001057||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS WI CIG 21 NOFO0001073||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Wisconsin|
|USDA NRCS NM CTA 21 NOFO0001078||New Mexico Conservation Technical Assistance for Outreach and Education|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 21 NOFO0001083||Oregon CIG_FY 2021|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 21 NOFO0001075||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Rhode Island|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 21 NOFO0001095||Louisiana Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance, FY21|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 21 NOFO0001079||Conservation Outreach, FY 2021|
|USDA NRCS MULTI NC 21 NOFO0001060||Technical Assistance for Conservation Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 – NORTH CAROLINA|
|USDA NRCS TX 21 NOFO0001103||Texas Partners for Conservation (TPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – TEXAS|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 21 NOFO0001080||Conservation Partnership Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021– MISSOURI|
|USDA NRCS NC MULTI 21 NOFO0001082||Outreach Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 – NORTH CAROLINA|
|USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001085||Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – TENNESSEE|
|USDA NRCS TN CTA 21 NOFO0001086||Tennessee NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS PIA MULTI 21 NOFO0001062", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.