Apply for OVW 2019 15825
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the housing, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2019 Rural Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.589.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Value of Information (VOI): Forest Risk Analysis with LANDFIRE
Previous opportunity: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2019 15825
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2019 15825) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2020 17673||OVW FY 2020 Rural Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2019 15825", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.