Apply for HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1915
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OPRE in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Human Services Interoperability Innovations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.647.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Network of the National Library of Medicine All of Us Program Center (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: NGO Small Grants Program - Open Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1915
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1915) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2021 51001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Abuse and Financial Exploitation Training and Technical Assistance|
|AE 21 001||Poverty Research Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD IL 0113||Centers for Independent Living – Michigan|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA LRLI 0115||Lifespan Respite Care Program: State Program Enhancement Grants- Reposting Opportunity to Apply|
|HHS 2021 ACF OHSEPR RR 1960||U.S. Repatriation Program|
|O OVC 2021 163001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Tribal Set-Aside Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O OVC 2021 171002||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Glendale AZ - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA DASG 0068||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R3 0138||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Delaware|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R4 0139||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Georgia|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R6 0141||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Oklahoma|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R6 0143||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Texas|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R7 0144||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Kansas|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R7 0145||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Missouri|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R5 0140||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Indiana|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R2 0137||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2022 ACF ORR ZU 0129||Standing Announcement for Residential (Shelter and/or Transitional Foster Care) Services for Unaccompanied Children-LICENSED AND TEXAS-EXEMPT AND FLORIDA-DELICENSED ONLY|
|O OVC 2022 171015||OVC FY 2022 Invited to Apply Virginia Beach - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA IELT 0069||Tribal Long Term Service and Support Resource Center|
|HHS 2022 ACF OCC TH 0074||Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implementation Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PD 1915", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.