Apply for DOS PAS SLO 2021 003
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Slovenia in the education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: NGO Small Grants Program - Open Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Human Services Interoperability Innovations
Previous opportunity: DOD Bone Marrow Failure, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS PAS SLO 2021 003
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS PAS SLO 2021 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.