Family Strengthening Scholars (HHS 2017 ACF OPRE PR 1209)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OPRE in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Strengthening Scholars" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACF OPRE PR 1209) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CY 1240||Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center|
|HHS 2017 ACF ANA NC 1263||Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development (I-LEAD)|
|HHS 2017 ACF OCS EE 1213||Community Economic Development Projects|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA EJIG 0236||Elder Justice Innovation Grants|
|HHS 2017 ACF ORR RE 1232||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2017 ACF OCS ET 1215||Nationwide Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program|
|HHS 2017 ACF OCS ET 1216||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Learning Communities Resource Center (LCRC)|
|HHS 2017 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1264||National Human Trafficking Hotline Program|
|HHS 2017 ACF OCS ET 1218||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Legal Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Center|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CA 1272||National Quality Improvement Center for Collaborative Community Court Teams to Address the Needs of Infants, Young Children, and Families Affected by Substance Use Disorders|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZM 1224||Refugee Career Pathways Program|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1282||Hospital-Based Adoption Support Services|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF EV 1281||Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R03 1283||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Prince George's County, Maryland|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE YE 1274||Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Grants (Phase II/Cohort 1)|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA DASG 0237||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in National Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CS 1348||Tribal Court Improvement Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NA 1339||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NK 1340||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska-SEDS-AK|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NC 1341||Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development (I-LEAD)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACF OPRE PR 1209", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: