Apply for F18AS00166
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This opportunity is a notice of intent and has been awarded to the Karuk Tribe. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $39,978.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs CFDA Number 84.325K Focus Area B
Previous opportunity: Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00166
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00166) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00290||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rare Plant Inventories in Grazing Allotments in Capitol Reef National Park, Utah|
|P18AS00192||Off Highway vehcile Restoration and Archeological Surveys for Joshua Tree NP|
|P18AS00203||Reduce & Control Oleander Propulations at Grantham Camp Grounds in Death Valley NP|
|P18AS00191||PULBIC OUTREACH INTERN FOR GREAT BASIN NATIONAL PARK|
|P18AS00179||Engage Native American Youth in Historic Prservation at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00288||Partnership to Support Equestrian Operations and Stewardship at Rancho Corral de Tierra|
|P18AS00296||NOTICE OF INTENT: Resource Education Intern for Tonto National Monument|
|NPSNOIPETR1800660||Improve and maintain Pierdas Marcadas Trail|
|P18AS00299||Project Title Woody Plants on the Move|
|P18AS00301||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rangeland Health Condition Assessments for Livestock Allotments at Dinosaur National Monument|
|P18AS00305||Complete FLAG Integrated Pest Managment Plan|
|P18AS00307||MAPR Cultural Landscapes Inventory for Tech Area 18|
|P18AS00306||Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands|
|P18AS00308||Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections|
|P18AS00309||CAVE HABS Documentation for the Superintendent Building|
|P18AS00310||Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Research|
|L18AS00019||BLM-Alaska, Alaska Resource Library Information System (ARLIS)|
|P18AS00300||Balanced Stewardship and Youth Involvement in California National Parks|
|P18AS00313||Digital Junior Ranger Research and Experiential Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00166", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.