Visitor Education and Outreach Program (F17AS00232)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, employment, labor and training, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Visitor Education and Outreach Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.649.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2017 THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,400.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment
Next opportunity: Community Action Team Interns and CR 2017
Previous opportunity: Health Workforce for HIV and Chronic Disease Service Delivery Global Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00232) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00179||Visitor Education and Outreach Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00232", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: