Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 19 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, Office of Agreements and Scientific Affairs in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting the Holistic Approach on Nutrition Policy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.960.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $435,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Enhancing Predictions of Political Violence – Developing Women, Peace, and Security Indicators
Previous opportunity: Nevada Plant Conservation and Restoration Management Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 19 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 19 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS FMSSG 19||Farmers' and Farmers' Market SNAP Support Grants|
|USDA FNS FS KSU 2019||FY18 Center for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs|
|72DFFP20RFA00001||Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) in Mali|
|USDA FNS F2S 2020||USDA-FNS-F2S-2020|
|72DFFP20RFA00004||Fiscal Year 2020 Development Food Security Activities in Zimbabwe|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 19 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.