Apply for CDC RFA EH20 2002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCEH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Asthma Friendly Environments Through Partnerships and Collaborations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Reducing Stigma at Systems, Organizational, and Individual Client Levels in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
Previous opportunity: New Teacher Floating Workshop
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA EH20 2002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA EH20 2002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA IP20 2001||Immunization Barriers in the United States: Targeting Medicaid Partnerships|
|CDC RFA GH20 2050||Coordinating the Biomedical Response Towards Achieving and Sustaining HIV and AIDS Epidemic Control in Malawi under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2074||Optimizing HIV Clinical and Laboratory HIV Services at a National Referral Level Hospital in Support of the National Level HIV Program to Attain Epidemic Control in Zambia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2107||Building Capacity for National Public Health Institutes|
|TI 20 011||TOR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2122||Strengthening Sustainability of Global Health Security Objectives in Sierra Leone|
|CDC RFA GH20 2109||Global Health Security Partnerships: Expanding and Improving Public Health Laboratory Strategies and Systems.|
|CDC RFA EH20 2004||Enhancing Disease Detection in Newborns: Building Capacity in Public Health Laboratories|
|CDC RFA DD20 2003||Sickle Cell Data Collection Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2119||Global Health Security Partner Enhancement : Expanding Efforts to Improve Surveillance and Laboratory Data Interoperability|
|CDC RFA GH20 2131||Strengthening Regional Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP) Networks|
|RFA RM 20 010||Research Education Program Grants for CryoEM and CryoET Curriculum Development (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 097||Capital Assistance for Disaster Response and Recovery Efforts (CADRE)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2118||Global Health Security through Strengthened Community Based Surveillance|
|CDC RFA GH20 2115||Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Kenya|
|TI 20 009||ROTA|
|CDC RFA GH20 2113||Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Vietnam|
|CDC RFA PS20 2008||Community-Based Approaches to Reducing Sexually Transmitted Diseases (CARS)|
|CDC RFA PS20 2009||Integrated Viral Hepatitis Surveillance and Prevention Funding for Health Departments|
|CDC RFA GH20 2125||Enhancing Global Health Security: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA EH20 2002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.