Apply for BOR MP 18 N014
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Planning, Design, and Construction of the Mowry Bridge Retrofit for the Reach 2B and Mendota Pool Bypass Improvement Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.555.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,747,097.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Management, invasive species, Wake Island Airfield USA.
Previous opportunity: Water SYstem Improvements and Booster Station Replacement Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR MP 18 N014
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 18 N014) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00076||BLM Utah Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument/Kanab Field Office Visitor Interpretation, Education, and Public Outreach Project|
|P18AS00164||Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Interns|
|L18AS00082||BLM-WO, Natural Resources Shared Conservation|
|F18AS00285||2018 FWS NWR System Friends Program|
|G18AS00114||National Land Remote Sensing Education Outreach and Research Activity (NLRSEORA)|
|BOR MP 18 N009||Technical Assistance and Trinity Management Council (TMC) Support|
|P18AS00489||Natural and cultural resource projects|
|F18AS00288||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|L18AS00007||BLM FY2018 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program|
|N62473 18 2 0006||Rare Plant Monitoring at Naval Base Point Loma and Naval Base Coronado|
|L18AS00090||BLM Idaho Biological Control Development|
|BOR UC 18 N023||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention - Wyoming|
|BOR UC 18 N021||Operation and Maintenance of the Rio Grande Silvery Minnow Program in the Aquatic Conservation Facility|
|P18AS00499||Interpretation, Public Outreach, and the Preservation at San Franciso Maritme National Park|
|P18AS00503||Utilize Fishery-Dependent and Fishery-Independent Data to Improve Understanding of Biscayne National Park Marine Resources|
|NPSNOICHCU1801118||Engage SCA Intern in Resource Management, Interpretation, and Community Outreach; Museum Program Intern|
|NPSNOICHCU1801119||Engage SCA Intern in Resource Management, Interpretation, and Community Outreach; Physical Sciences Intern|
|BOR PN 18 N030||Yakama Nation Yakima River and Tributary Habitat Restoration|
|BOR MP 18 N034||Contra Costa Water District - Rock Fish Slough|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 18 N014", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.