Apply for USDA NRCS CA MULTI 20 GEN0010588
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "California Biological Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 20, 2019 Applications must be received by 859pm PST, Friday, December 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Namibia Mechanism for Public Health Assistance, Capacity, and Technical Support II (NAM-PHACTS II) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Laramie County, Wyoming
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS CA MULTI 20 GEN0010588
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS CA MULTI 20 GEN0010588) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CCG 20 GEN0010619||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 20 GEN0010652||Missouri Funding Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS CA MULTI 20 GEN0010588", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.